To provide liquidity to 1inch Liquidity Protocol:
- go to the ‘pools’ tab on 1inch.exchange, or use this direct link https://1inch.exchange/#/dao/pools;
- connect your wallet by clicking on the ‘connect a wallet’ button in the upper right corner;
- pick up the pool (token pair) you want to provide liquidity to and click on the ‘provide liquidity’ button (the ‘plus’ symbol on the right side of the screen);
- adjusting the amount of each asset you want to provide is possible ONLY by changing the number of LP tokens in the ‘enter LP tokens to mint’ field;
Please, note that by clicking on ‘max’ in the ‘enter LP tokens to mint’ field, you are choosing the maximum amount of the asset with the lowest balance and the amount of the second one gets calculated automatically.
- unlock assets if needed by clicking on either the ‘lock’ symbol in each asset field, or the ‘unlock’/’infinite unlock’ button at the bottom of the window.
Please, note that the second option will trigger two pop-up windows in your wallet for the confirmation. Important: confirm transactions also one by one.
- confirm the transaction in your wallet;
- click on the ‘provide liquidity’ button, and again confirm the transaction in your wallet.
To check the performance of the pool, click to the ‘drop-down menu’ symbol on the right.
Upon clicking on the ‘settings’ symbol, you will be transferred to the pool parameter page, from which you can vote on each parameter by using your LP tokens.